Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Day Twenty-Three - Let's Go Giants


So this is not my 50/50, this is the San Francisco Giants winning an awesome game. 





I was given tickets at the last minute, so how can you say no! Plus June was over so the torture the Giants put us through should be over and was it ever! Pablo hits his 100th home run, Hunter has an amazing catch and that is just two, oh and how can I forget Timmy's pitching all the way through until the ninth. He was given a standing ovation when he left the field. 

So needless to say, I did not sit down at my art table. I did come up with a new panel idea. So we shall see where that one grows up to become. 

Tomorrow is a new day. So here's to unexpected plans that prove to be pretty amaIng and to knowing I had fun while I was there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment