Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Day Twenty-Four - Officially Half Way There (before I realized I numbered wrong, opps)

Today makes the half way point and I am not exactly sure where I stand, but I plan on keeping at it. It really all one can do. I know keep writing that, that I am staying on plan or not really having plans and maybe those two things are the way to go along.  I did work today, not 100% that they will be used but I did work.




I really like how the tree is growing along, but I know the raven needs more, perhaps flight. I will come back to this one later. It's all very natural and it's all really showing my style and that is what 50/50 captures your own style on these little 6 inch squares. 

So from here on out, it is going to be about really finishing up pieces and making new wonderful pieces. Let the weekend begin, just need to get through tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment