Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Day Forty-Four - Trees, Sunsets and Planning

Today was fun, I ventured out to Moss Beach and believe I got some beautiful silhouettes. 
I also laid out my panels. I am not a 100% sure that this will be the final and there are many holes to fill, all work in progresses. I am happy. Looking at all these pieces really makes me proud that I never got too frustrated with myself and I managed to stay true to my theme without stretching my ideas. Once I have the entire collection finished I will post them in order and they will all be for sale! One of the hardest tasks is still waiting to be started, giving all the panels titles. It difficult but fun all the same.


Here is where I stood as the sun went down this evening. It is not a silhouette, but it was a beautiful sky.




No comments:

Post a Comment