Monday, July 21, 2014

Day Forty-Three - Then the Fog Cleared

It was raining this morning when I woke and went to work and tried to work (I work for a roofer) and then sometime around noon it started to clear, and clear some more and some more. Finally!!

These pictures are iPhone captured. I have yet to really look through the ones from mt camera. I have seen enough to know that I am so very happy! I am finally feeling the pressure ease.


This picture of city hall was taken out my window as I waited at the light. It helps to make the right exits so you do not travel the long way round. However, this picture makes up for the detour. 


I even managed to grow some more branches on my tree today. 

It looks like we are out of the fog here in Pacifica, so tomorrow once again I will venture out to a new place and let thing happen as they may! 

No comments:

Post a Comment