Sunday, July 13, 2014

Day Thirty-Five - 10 hours later, or close to it

I woke up and just went to work.  It was a good day.  I am still not exactly comfortable with where I am at, but I began three silhouettes paintings and those three need only one more layer of black. I collaged to more panels, one just because I had some glue to use and left over strips.  I even finished painting that I wasn't sure was ready to be finished, today it felt like it was.






I feel a little sad that my collage backgrounds are finished, I really enjoyed finding the patterns.  It was a completely new process for me and one that I look forward to working more with in the future.



These paintings are just about finished. I became so serious about the background I lost sight of the silhouette, today I painted my guitar player and realized that.  I went on to paint to more two more figure silhouettes.

I have a good feeling about this week. I plan on having enough finished that I am able to start grouping them in their proper order. We shall see how that all goes.







No comments:

Post a Comment