Monday, July 28, 2014

Day Fifty - And Then It's Finished

Fifty, wow, it has gone by so fast. 


It has been a lot of late nights, mistakes, bad weather and then such excitement! I laid out all the pieces today and it all just seems to fit, perfectly together.  I went into this knowing only theme, silhouettes. I had no idea where it would take, how it would all go and it I would just go crazy from it all. While, I might have gone slightly crazy, (major lack of sleep), seeing it all tonight, it is just such an accomplishment. 

There is still more to do, hanging these panels is a project in itself. These posts will be less, but I have enjoyed this process of creating and sharing, there is still much to talk about, the opening, the hanging weekend, the blank spaces when a piece sells! 

In the next week or so, I will post the images, (using a better camera, lighting, etc than my iPhone) and share them. I look back and quite like the blurred, fuzzy pictures that my iPhone took making the pieces seem more of a sneak peek. Thank you all for the support of these last fifty days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment