Friday, July 11, 2014

Day Thirty-Three- Full Circle

Being that it is Friday, the end to a crazy work week is over (watch out for the super moon tomorrow) and I had an art opening, I really didn't have plans to work tonight was just going to let things go as they wanted. 


My piece, Life of a Wave, is currently on display in the West Gallery of Sanchez Art Center in Pacifica. 

Now back to my 50/50, I was speaking to my niece today at my house, she is 6 years old and asked her if she wanted to see what I was working on.  So I bring her up to my art room and pull each piece from sleeve envelope and she kindly gives me her opinion. In the end she really likes the paper ones over the paintings and thinks her favorite is the butterfly because it has pink. 

We worked in the art room together for a bit. I let her use my scraps. She was in heaven. I had to promise when this was all over we would work on a big collage together.  

It wasn't a wasted day. It was a peaceful day. I even managed to glue four strips down for my next collage panel. 

I am so ready for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment