Monday, July 14, 2014

Day Thirty-Six - An Official Count

11 done completely!

18 almost there.

And more fog...


It seems each day I plan to go out with camera in hand, this happens. Perhaps, I needed this pause and once again the chance to regroup. I was able to really to look at each piece and see what was needed, if anything, and finish some.  I have a good plan of what to do this week to get those 18 competed. 

The end is so close, it's just within reach. It is hard to explain the stress, the excitement, and the unanswered questions you give yourself, but I know it is all worth it.  At the end, I will hang 50 pieces of art, each one representing me in one form or another.  When that fifth piece is placed on the wall, I will look back through these blogs and this process and just smile at my accomplishment.


No comments:

Post a Comment