Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Day Two - 50/50

Today was interesting. I had the image in my mind but that was all and that wasn't very helpful. So I cut strips and strips and more strips.  
Yup. There you have it. Now what to do. How do I create this back ground that I can see so vivid in my mind. First thing to do is just jump in and begin to glue and glue and glue. Now in all that gluing excitement, I may have not checked where the nail hole was, well I learned the hard way this time that I has it all wrong. Thankfully, I only had a few strips on and a few episodes of Charmed later, I had this. 
With today over, I have come to the conclusion that I need to find balance. Being a part of 50/50 is so inspiring and to find that balance is the most important thing to do. 

Now on to Day Three!

No comments:

Post a Comment