Saturday, June 21, 2014

Day Thirteen - Summer Solstice

There is a bit of magic in the air today. It's the first day of summer, the longest day of the year and for myself one that always proves to be extremely creative. It has proven that once again. Today I finished to collages, one I began today as  well, began another collage background and painting one. 





I am very happy with the progress I have made with my 50/50. This journey is so different than my past too, but I am longing to pick up my camera and find the silhouettes that hide in the evening light or at the first break of day. I plan on focusing some time next week to go and explore. 

I am very excited to have one more day at my art table tomorrow because on top of 50/50, AGP has an upcoming show "Full Circle". This is what I thought up and began today. 



I am completely amazed when I can be thinking of one thing and this appears in my head. It will be a great day tomorrow. 



No comments:

Post a Comment