Monday, December 31, 2012

Amazement Awaits


I finally went out with my camera, 5:02 was the last time the sun would set on the West Coast in 2012 and I knew with the clouds tonight it would prove to be amazing. I was not wrong. 

It has been a full crazy these last few months but art was all around. I wouldn't really want it any other way, crazy equals creativity. Some of my best ideas come to me when I am in the midst of finishing projects or working at my events. 

I am excited for what 2013 will hold, 2012 proved to be beyond my own adventures and now I see what I capable of and will no longer put off ideas because I thought it was too much to add to my everyday life. I look forward to picking up my camera more, my paint brush more, my pencil more and I look forward to sharing all of it with you. In the next few weeks look for some exciting new announcements!


So I will say good bye to 2012, now, and welcome tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment