Thursday, June 28, 2012

Take a Moment....


Tonight, I saw the movie, Seeking a Friend for the End of the World, with Steve Carell and Keira Knightley and was pleasantly surprised. There were as much laughter as there were poignant moments. I don't want to give much away, but if you knew you had only 17 days left on earth, how would you spend it?

I am not sure I would know how or with whom, but this looks like the perfect place to stop and take a moment to think about things. That is what this movie creates, it creates thought and finding out what really matters to you and if you are doing all you want. I know life gets in the way of our plans, but we need to interrupt life sometimes for things we want. I do know if the end of the world was happening in 17 days, I would be out there with my camera. I would take a picture of everything, everyone that mattered to me and then I would figure out a way to bury it all with the hopes that one day if found and the pictures were retrieved that it would show we all lived our lives to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment