Tuesday, February 14, 2012

For the Love of the Wander

It is Valentines today, so what is it that YOU love? Not whom, but what do you crave for, lust after, wherever your passion lies. Mine is creating the perfect image to show how I see things. It can be found in the rocks that surround the beach or how a trail vanishes at the horizon or the exaggerated color the sun meeting the twilight create.

I love taking pictures, I love being a photographer - an artist. There are many times when I just don't have my camera (though I have been carrying my point and shoot camera with me now) or times when I just can't get out of my car (darn laws), but I am able to take a mental image of what I am seeing, storing it away in my minds photo album. And it stays there as my inspiration, sometimes all I need to do is just close my eyes to see the perfect image. It is this, this love that I have for the art of photography that keeps me motivated even when I am completely unable to pick up my camera.

This is my first entry in quite a while, but it doesn't mean I lost the love of it, the joys of sharing my art and thoughts with you.  It is the love of knowing that I would come back here one day. Life throws these obstacles at you; your job, family, lack of inspiration, but it is important to remember, don't give up on anything you love especially if it brings you happiness. It can only bring more love into your life, how amazing is that, no matter what detours you take.

Until next time, be kind to one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment