Wednesday, June 1, 2011

17 years ago, it all began.....

Photography and I wandered into each others lives when I turned 18 and received my first camera, a Canon EF-M.  I believe it is the manual version of the Rebel or so I have been told. It was completely manual, used film and I was in love. I graduated from high school a few weeks after and enrolled at Skyline Community College for the fall semester. I was so thrilled to be going to college and finally studying photography. When I purchased Black and White Photography, A Basic Manuel by Henry Horenstein, my first photography book, it became one of the most important books I ever bought. Looking through the pages now, there are many highlighted words and sentences and the memory of all the possibilities. Possibilities that became reality and a camera has been wandering with me ever since.



No comments:

Post a Comment